Pricing and payment
Private studio lessons
- Please arrive five minutes before your class starts
- Clients must report any new injuries before the class starts
- Please switch off your mobile phone in class
- Aim to eat at least 1-2 hours before your class
- An online enrolment form must be completed and returned before your first session
- You will be required to update the enrolment form annually. However, if anything changes during the year, please re-submit the form
- If you can't make a class then you can swap it for one that you can make. I use an online class swap board to manage this. You will need to email me for the password
- Log on to the swap board
- Offer a swap for the class(es) that you can't make
- NEW You will then receive a 'token' to be used to book another class
- Either take a swap for an alternative class that has been offered or check back later to do so
- You must give at least 4 hours notice of the class that you'd like to offer for a swap. This is to give others a chance to attend in your place. You can only attend another class as a swap (i.e. not your 'home' class)
- Swaps are valid up to the end of the calendar year. I.e. if you miss a class in January then you have up to the end of December to use the swap
- If you miss a term then any swaps you have are lost
- Swaps cannot be used as part payment towards a subsequent term
Pricing and payment
- Prices are based on £9 a class. Therefore a 6 week term of classes will cost £54 (based on one class a week)
- Payment is by online bank transfer for the term, or
- NEW Monthly direct debit. This costs £30 per month, debited on the 1st day of each month. The £30 is calculated as follows - there are 40 teaching weeks in the year, 40 x £9 = £360, £36 / 12 = £30. If you attend a Monday class then the cost is £27.75 per month, as there are 37 teaching Mondays due to bank holidays that land during term time (2 in May, 1 in August). You are required to commit to a term of classes (i.e. 6+ weeks). In the event that you decide to take a break part way through the term then you will still be required to pay for the remainder of that term. If you are not going to continue to a subsequent term then you need to let me know before the end of the current term. In the event that you cancel your place any later than the last day of term then all payments made up to that date that you cancel are non-refundable
- Classes are not ‘drop-in’ and run as a 5/6/7 week course. This ensures that I can help everyone develop their Pilates progressively and safely. There is a maximum of 12 people per class.
- Places in class cannot be reserved until full payment is received. NEW You are automatically enrolled into the following term as long you pay for next term one week before the end of the proceeding term. However if your payment has not been received by the required date your place may be offered to the next person waiting to join. Your place will never be given to someone else without me checking with you first that you do not intend to continue
- Intro sessions are charged at the same rate as private studio lessons (see below).
- NEW It is possible to purchase 'bolt-on' classes where I have spaces. These are additional classes that clients already attending a full term can purchase as extra classes. The cost of these is £9 a class. Payment is by bank transfer only at time of booking and non-refundable. It is possible to swap the bolt on class as per the normal Swap board rules (see above). Availability for these will be circulated to all clients once bookings for the term have been confirmed.
- Payment cannot be transferred into the next term and any classes missed in a term cannot be refunded separately.
Private studio lessons
- These are held in the Opotopo Pilates Studio in Widmerpool and last for 1 hour
- Cost for 1 Client £45, 2 Clients £55, 3 Clients £65
- If you attend more than one private lesson in the same term (see classes page for term dates) then the costs for every session after the first one are 1 Client £40, 2 Clients £50, 3 Clients £60
- All private lessons must be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the confirmed time, otherwise the private lesson cost will be payable in full